Sunday, November 15, 1998

Solomon, Op. 70 (1998)

Op. 70 SOLOMON (November 15, 1998) 
Opera-Oratorio for Voices and Orchestra 
Act I 
I. Let's Find a Young Woman  
II. Have You Heard (The Coronation of Solomon)  
III. You Know What to Do (The Death of David)  
IV. Is This a Friendly Visit? / I'll See What I Can Do  
V. You Deserve to Die (Psalm 144) 
VI. What Would You Like Me to Give to You 
VII. This Woman 
Act II 
VIII. You Know (The Building of the Temple and Palace) 
IX. Happy Solomon (Procession of the Ark to the Temple) 
Act III 
X. So These Are the Towns 
XI. I Come to You (The Queen of Sheba)
XII. Because You Have Broken 
XIII. Your Father Solomon 


Score:

https://imslp.org/wiki/Solomon%2C_Op.70_(Alburger%2C_Mark)


Recordings: 

HILL COUNTRY MUSIC 
(Complete Works, Volume 21) 

THE BIBLE